Unzerstörbare Helden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn to fight in ways you never would've imagined

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

finding his place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

Number of posts : 243
Magick : Time
Registration date : 2008-10-09

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: finding his place   finding his place EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:11 pm

The boat coasts to a slow steady stop. From beneath the deck a man emerges wearing a dark blue blue jacket with three white stripes that climb each arm to the base of his neck that is completely covered by the coat. He steps onto the docks with his tennis shoes that show lots of wear that are partially covered by his long dark blue gym pants. He looks back at the boat as it leaves the harbor and then sighs heavily looking back to the rest of the island he'd just landed upon. He notices a small office looking building just off the docks so he proceeds over there with quick small steps that cause the planks of the dock to creek beneath him. Several light fixtures have been mounted alongside the docks and their yellowish glow that now begins to illuminate his buzzed hair and pronounced chin as well as a few scrapes and bruises scattered about his face, his light blue eyes see the office to be dark.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

Number of posts : 222
Magick : Fire

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Just off the dock in the dark stands a girl. She has long black that flowed down past her bottom. She had on a pair of stocking that came up to about mid thigh. They were completely ripped and tattered. She had a pair of roughed up combat boots covering her feet. She was cland in a pair of short black shorts that barely covered her bottom. Her top was light gray in color in was lose fitting i hung off one of her shoulders. The white cape she wore was just basically just a hood with a few pieces of cloth hanging of the back. In her left hand was her staff which she carried with her at all times. Both her hands were wrapped ina white cloth that was stained with blood. She looked out over the area. She wasn't paying any attention to behind her. She stared out through the dark.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Looking to see a path that leads besides the office and up a hill. He begins walking along the path leaving the light and breathing heavily as he begin to ascend the hill.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Elizabeth looks up at the path winding through the dark. She noticed a boy take the past in front of her. She moved towards the path and slowly started up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:47 pm

He wondered if he'd find the answers to his questions here or if more would appear having heard the rumors and myths of this place.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Elizabeth continued to walk up the hill wondering where she would end at this place. Whether things were simple her or as the rumors of the place that floated around. She was at one point walking almost directly behind the boy she'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm

He turned his head because he'd sworn he'd heard footstep behind him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Elizabeth felt a pair of eyes fall to look at her. She glanced up from under her hood to see who was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm

I don't know who you are but if your following me to kill me then know this I'm prepared to fight back.

He looked her up and down and wasn't sure he could correctly theorize why she'd been following him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Elizabeth rolled her eyes.
"Gosh, I'm not following you."
Elizabeth walked ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:09 pm

He watched her closely still not sure what to think of her, he noticed the blood stained cloth upon her hands.

So what's that on your hands?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Elizabeth stopped and turned around.
"Not to be rude but that's my business at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:15 pm

He was skeptical of everything going on around him and within him so he continued to question.

I know it's not but considering where we are and the rumors it makes the blood stand a bit more to me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 pm

Elizabeth stopped and unwrapped one of her forearms. On her forearm was a fresh scar of pentagram. It was cut fresh and deep into her skin it looked to be still bleeding.
"Does that answer your question."
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:23 pm

This only drew more questions in his mind and more answers to seek.

Did you do that to yourself or did someone do it to you?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Elizabeth rewrapped her arm and glared at him.
"Yeah, like I'd cut a pentagram into my own skin."
Elizabeth turned and started to walk away.

Last edited by Elizabeth O'Neil on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:28 pm

He knew he had mad the girl angry but he still had questions.

So why would someone do that to you?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Elizabeth spun and looked at him.
"If you wanna know then go find my parents nd ask them."
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:37 pm

He figured he'd finally pushed the questions beyond what he needed to.

So what brings you here then?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Elizabeth calmed herself down a bit.
"Figuring some stuff out."
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:42 pm

I can imagine if you come to a place with rumors and myths such as this place.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:44 pm

Elizabeth shrugged.
"Yeah, I guess. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Well I'm not sure how to describe but a few days ago I was in the middle of a war in 1942 and now I'm here in the year 2008 trying to figure out how I got here.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth O'Neil
Elizabeth O'Neil

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Elizabeth looked at him.
"I see I'm not the only one with an explained incident on my hands."
Back to top Go down
Dexter Dunham
Dexter Dunham

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 pm

This brought more questions to him other than the ones he'd still been holding onto.

So what's your incident?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finding his place Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding his place   finding his place Empty

Back to top Go down

finding his place
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next